Mountain Management are looking for candidates to assist our General Manager and team to help out with a variety of aspects of property management for the upcoming winter season (Depending on candidate, role could be part time [couple of days a week] or full time – with the potential for a year round role for a successful candidate if desired). When applying , please state whether you’re looking for something full time or part time.
Mountain Management is a luxury, boutique property manager, trusted with some of the finest homes and condominiums in Beaver Creek Resort and surrounding areas. Our experienced team understand what it means to provide a pristine, luxurious and inviting home and we are renowned for being one of the best rental specialists in and around the Beaver Creek area. The owners of the company have lived in a variety of properties within Beaver Creek over the years, giving them a first-hand insight into the Vail Valley and the luxury vacation rental industry that we are part of. We are located in Avon, with easy access to all the surrounding ski areas.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to help our growing company and are happy to get stuck in and learn about a variety of aspects of the business, including (but not limited to):
– Assisting our Destination Host/Concierge with guest check-ins, pre-arrival inspections, post-departure inspections, deliveries, activity bookings etc.
– Assisting our Client Relations Manager with all aspects involving home owners, including preparing homes for their arrivals, setting up photo shoots, organising activities for owners and their guests, learning about revenue management, onboarding new homes, networking with realtors etc.
– Assisting our GM with day to day tasks like scheduling, helping organise contractors, general office admin etc.
If you have any experience in any of these fields, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to build roles around the right candidates who are keen to succeed and grow into a role once learning our systems and properties. Alternatively, if you are new to this industry and have a desire to learn, then this could also be a great role for you.
Regardless of your background, a successful candidate will have the below qualities:
– Hardworking – we work in hospitality and in a seasonal industry. There will be times it is very busy and we require “all hands-on deck” and there will be plenty of downtime in off seasons for those looking for a full-time role.
– Organised – Due to the seasonality of the industry, our busiest periods can see 10+ guests per day check-in/out of properties. We are a small team and keeping on top of your work load is key to being successful and the smooth running of our operation.
– Professional – Maintaining high levels of professionalism in every role in our company is vital. We are a luxury property manager and our owners and guests expect a high level of service from us.
Other important skills for this role include:
– Full driver’s license
– Knowledge of the local area
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong communication skills
– Problem solving “can do” attitude
– Financial compensation will be based on an individual’s experience and expertise. Depending on this we are open to both hourly pay (starting from $20p/h) or a full time salary for the right candidate (starting from $41,600+). Please apply and we can discuss expectations.
– PTO program (earn more PTO with longer company service)
– Company iPhone and MacBook [if necessary]
– Office location: Avon, Colorado
– Epic Local Ski Pass or equivalent credit towards wellness purchase after 6 months employment
– Opportunity to be part of a growing company, working with highly skilled individuals who are knowledgeable about our industry.
Please include a cover letter along with your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Internship, Temporary
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No nights
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We have a house-keeping team who also keep our office in pristine condition!
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Avon, CO 81620: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply to the link below and we will be in touch for next steps.