Role: Housekeeping Staff
Compensation: starting at $18p/h
Mountain Management are looking for hard working, reliable housekeeping staff to join our amazing team on the ground in the Beaver Creek area.
Mountain Management is known for its high standards of cleanliness and that’s why our housekeeping team is known as one of the best in the business. All our team have strong attention to detail and a hard work ethic. We pride ourselves on creating an amazing experience for our guests and everyone in our team plays an important part in making that happen.
Our housekeepers have a variety of tasks to carry out to get a home ready for guests and also sometimes during the guests stay. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Cleaning to a high standard
– Making up beds, folding towels etc
– Removing trash
– Replacing amenities in properties
– Checking appliances in properties are working
– Straightening furniture and making properties present well
– Being courteous and polite to guests
– Checking the properties for any damage or missing items
– Reporting any safety hazards
– Being a team player and communicating and work together with the team
A potential candidate must be able to:
– Work as a team, as well as unsupervised
– Communicate politely with guests
– Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects up to 25lbs
– Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
– Have good movement capabilities (i.e. twisting, bending, pulling reaching overhead etc)
– Commute to the Beaver Creek area (our office is in Avon)
– Be reliable
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply to the link below and we will be in touch for next steps.